Enjoy a more scalable and hassle-free phone system with VoIP PBX hosted in the Cloud
Use Troy Cable’s Cloud-based PBX system to easily connect every phone from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Worry-free PBX system
Troy configures and manages Cloud-based VoIP systems from secure data centers.
Scale anytime with zero effort
Seamlessly add users, features and upgrades, and pay for only what’s needed.
Enable a remote workforce
Allow remote team members to make and take calls without interruption.
Troy Cable Cloud-based VoIP takes care of:
Infrastructure, support and maintenance, applications and services and carriers.
Get a flexible PBX solution without sacrificing performance or features
Manage your phone hardware onsite with Troy Cable Premise-based VoIP.
- Scalability: easily adjust phone systems to help scale business
- Robust Features: all the features needed for seamless daily operations
- Adtran 7100 IP Communication Platform, Hosted
- B120 includes 120 LD minutes outside 334 area code
- B1000 includes 1000 minutes outside 334 area code, plus SIP or PRI trunking
Scale your phone system and save money, using equipment you already own
Our flexible PRI Trunking integrates with your current PRI-compatible
phone system while leveraging our proprietary fiber-optic network.
- No need for additional phone equipment
- Excellent voice quality
- Both voice and Internet services available
- Alternate Routing enables automatic
re-routing of inbound calls when necessary
- Admin portal give you real-time PRI service control from any Internet connection
- Optional Trunk Overflow solution enables your business to manage peak traffic
- Avoid service outages caused by ILEC interruptions
Reduce costs, boost productivity and keep your network secure and stable
Integrated access without compromise to service quality.
- Keep costs down with a single connection
- Expand operations with existing equipment
- Access the network and monitor performance from the Internet
- Connect multiple locations on one service
- Local, national and international long-distance, toll-free and Emergency 911 services
- Built-in closed networking benefits with purchase of MPLS private and enhanced ports
- Switch diversity - SIP trunking can interwork with legacy or IP-based switches
- Web-based Network Management Portal
- Competitive Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Local number portability